Do you thrive on deadlines?
Do you have a passion for problem solving?
Are you driven by detail?
Apparent could be just the ticket.
We are looking for a dedicated Traffic Manager to join our Google team, ideally from an agency background.
You’ll be a people person, someone who thrives in a fast paced working environment and enjoys solving problems. You will be responsible for making things happen, everything from the traffic and studio management to triaging new requests across the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with the scheduling and resourcing of digital projects within the Google team.
- Develop positive relationships with internal teams, including client service, creative and production.
- Assist with all aspects of end to end project management – keeping things on track
- Coordinate project reviews and meetings when required
- Provide regular communication and status reports to Group Account Director.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience as a Traffic Manager or Programme Coordinator from an agency background
- Solid organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Outstanding attention to detail, loads of initiative and motivation to keep projects on track
- The ability to work in a team with a good understanding of creative and technical tasks
- A positive can do attitude, happy to pivot and flex as the need arises
- To be a friendly and approachable person who has the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience with scheduling tools essential, ideally Workbook, but open to others
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
We exist to help our clients find, get, keep and grow customers.
We do this by understanding our clients’ customers at a very deep level; where, how and what to
communicate to them. We leverage our curiosity, use data, creativity and insights in equal measure
to make sure customer engagement is effective, meaningful and remains relevant.
Our agency’s purpose is grounded in enduring growth – for our people, and our clients.
For our people;
- To chase opportunities that light you up
- To build what makes your work better and easier
- To foster your growth and support your potential
For our clients;
- To identify solutions for brands to flourish
- To create compelling work we are proud of