Technology Project Manager
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Technology Project Manager.
Managing and delivering innovative technology-led projects within a team of passionate technology specialists. This role is responsible for the timely delivery of quality technology-led campaigns, products and platforms projects, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and budget management. They should be process-driven and an exceptional communicator.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Successfully delivering multiple technology projects across various client accounts
- Managing budget, timelines and product testing and delivery
- Directly managing Associate Technology Project Manager
- Manage project issues and assumptions/decisions and escalate where appropriate
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within, or under budget
- Ensuring expectations are set and met for the client
- Managing internal stakeholders interfacing directly with client to take technology briefs
- Resource management of the design and development team in conjunction with other project managers.
- Work collaboratively with account service, technical and creative teams
- Estimate and plan projects, assign team roles and responsibilities
- Manage projects to an agreed plan and specification
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the project team
- Translating production/creative briefs into workflow
- Ensure all members of the project team understand the brief
- Compiling case studies and monitoring projects during and post-live
- Proactive in implementing and suggesting new processes and solutions
- A sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Demonstrating excellent communication (verbal/written) skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Being able to maintain internal stakeholder relationships
- Being able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Being a team player
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Tracking project performance to facilitate accurate budget vs. actual reconciliation
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile, eDM and digital display and trafficking technologies
- Experience liaising with developers and designers and a clear understanding of their world
- 3+ years of digital production experience
- A keen interest in digital marketing, technology-led solutions and innovation to enhance customers’ experiences and drive business results.
- Experience with HTML5 digital display campaigns, across ad serving platforms such as DoubleClick and Sizmek
- EDM and triggered digital communications
- Experience delivering mobile solutions and apps across iOS and Android CMS systems – Adobe AEM, SiteCore, Episerver, Contentful and custom CMS experience Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and reporting
- Experience with a task tracking systems such as Trello and Jira
- Experience of working in a variety of approaches including Waterfall/SDLC, Agile/Scrum/Lean and Iterative delivery
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and other web and mobile languages and technologies is highly advantageous
- Experience liaising with clients and third party suppliers in a professional manner
- Efficient use of day-to-day agency hardware and software such Smartsheets (or similar such as MS Project, Merlin) MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mac OS X / Windows, Adobe Suite etc.
How to Apply
About the Company
Clemenger Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
At Clemenger Group we employ flexible work practices where appropriate, support charities including Peter MacCallum, and undertake a range of environmental initiatives across our businesses.