Senior Strategic Planner
Blue sky thinker.
Big idea believer.
Proactive change maker.
Apparent needs you.
We’re a proudly independent customer engagement agency that has a need for a strategic planner with a strong CX and digital marketing background.
This role combines the opportunity to work hand in hand with our clients, creative and media teams to develop insight driven narratives, informing creative briefs, designing digital experiences and finding ways to communicate to both B2B and B2C audiences.
We have an enviable international and local client list, with an experienced team of over 125 specialists across consulting, strategy, client service, creative and content, media planning, production and technical delivery.
It’s a fast paced and constantly changing environment so we need people who are entrepreneurial and hungry to collaborate with other teams in order to deliver great work.
- Provide strategic guidance on the development of core projects across a range of B2C and B2B clients and industries
- Unearth important strategic challenges for our clients and work with them to create CX grounded solutions
- Understand client’s strategic challenges and work with the client service team to develop insightful creative briefs
- Work with Data Analysts to identify opportunities and measure market impact
- Work with creative and media teams to ensure the strategy meets its objectives
- Research and bring to life personas, messaging frameworks and communication plans to highly targeted audiences
- Build out customer journeys across Paid, Owned and Earned Channels to deliver messaging frameworks
- Develop CRM communications planning and create multi channel campaigns
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years experience working in a communications environment
- Tertiary level education in a related field – Marketing, Psychology or Business
- Demonstrated capabilities in stakeholder engagement within matrix organisations
- The ability to work on channel plans and insight informed communications frameworks
- Ideally a communications agency background with a desire to develop insight-driven strategic direction
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic recommendations, creative briefs and drive communication strategies
- An understanding of strategic marketing and the CX/digital niche market
- The ability to be a natural problem solver, plus adaptable and collaborative in your working style
How to Apply
We offer a friendly, flexible and collaborative working environment. If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com
About the Company
We exist to help our clients find, get, keep and grow customers. We do this by understanding our clients’ customers at a very deep level; where, how and what to
communicate to them. We leverage our curiosity, use data, creativity and insights in equal measure to make sure customer engagement is effective, meaningful and remains relevant.
Our agency’s purpose is grounded in enduring growth – for our people;
- To chase opportunities that light you up
- To build what makes your work better and easier
- To foster your growth and support your potential
And for our clients;
- To identify solutions for brands to flourish
- To create compelling work we are proud of