Senior Producer | electriclimefilms
We are seeking a Senior Producer to head up the Sydney office, with a focus on TV commercials and narrative branded content. Managing the team, maintaining the standards and driving the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the Australia team and oversee all aspects of production.
- Achieve revenue targets by proactively working with advertising agencies and brands to pitch on new briefs, negotiate budgets and win pitches.
- Build relationships and develop a business strategy for the Australian market.
- Oversee the producers, projects and manage each budget effectively.
- Company culture: be the advocate, induce drive and energy across the team, whilst maintaining the flat line, collaborative family environment.
- Oversee the operations of the business, processes, quality, and EL standards across projects in the region.
- Overseeing all processes of the filmmaking process, from development, pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Oversee the overall company schedule and multiple project schedules.
- Build the company’s Director and DOP Roster, in line with the EL standards and style.
- Work closely with the Middle East + Asia teams assisting and supporting where need be.
- Maintain EL’s strategic position as a high-end, boutique, trustworthy film house across the advertising sector and direct to brands in Australia.
- Proactively grow the network, developing new channels of business engaging client prospects in Australia
Qualifications + Skillset
- 3+ years of experience in production at an advertising agency or production company with oversight responsibilities for multiple projects.
- Must have entrepreneurial character traits.
- Experience working in Advertising or at an agency is a preference.
- Have a strong network in Australia; both in the advertising/brand sector and for production resources.
- Must have sales and relationship-building abilities.
- Business and relationship building.
- Management of a team and departments.
- Experience in managing production and post-production.
- Branding and marketing knowledge.
- Ability to strategize and plan for the business.
- Accounts and budgeting knowledge.
- Experience overseeing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Have an understanding of legal elements around film and business, from contracts to negligence, delict, and intellectual property.
- Strong negotiation ability is a must.
- Competitive Salary Package + bonus based on target.
How to Apply
To apply, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org + email@example.com writing ‘Senior Producer’ in the subject line. Please summarise why you’re right for the job in no more than five brief bullet points along with your CV.
About the Company
electriclimefilms. A boutique film house with offices in Singapore, Dubai and Sydney. Established in 2010 to bring an expression of art to commercial film, through innovation and vision. The film house represents emerging international Directors + Directors of Photography from diverse artistic disciplines.