Senior, Midweight and Jr Designers
You are skilled at your craft.
You live and breathe design.
And you can spot the difference between Arial and Avenir.
We are hiring 4 designers to work on some of the world’s biggest brands: 1x senior designer, 2 x midweight designers and 1x junior designer.
We are looking for designers who know their craft inside out, to create best in class design work across digital, animated and printed materials. Experience in UI or motion graphics is a huge plus.
We have an enviable international and local client list and the working environment is fun, social and engaging, with flexibility to work from home or in our warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
- Understand our client’s brand guidelines and create carefully crafted, beautiful designs within those parameters.
- You will be hands-on creating a range of outputs across multiple integrated campaigns. From out of home to websites, presentations, display banners, logos/branding, merchandise and physical events.
- Strong graphic design fundamentals.
- You will also collaborate with the wider creative, production and account service teams.
Skills & Experience
Junior Designer: 1 year of design experience in a creative agency or design studio with a relevant tertiary degree
Midweight Designer: 2-5 years experience in a creative agency or design studio with a relevant tertiary degree
Senior Designer: 5+ years of design experience in a creative agency or design studio with a relevant tertiary degree
- Strong creative, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Positive, flexible, self-motivated attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt on the fly.
- Ability to generate key design concepts – taking jobs from concept to rollout, through to finished work with a high level of attention to detail.
- Skills and interest in UI and motion graphics a huge plus.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Familiarity with Google Slides or Powerpoint. Sound experience in Sketch or Figma and digital design requirements.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please email your portfolio, resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
We exist to help our clients find, get, keep and grow customers. We do this by understanding our clients’ customers at a very deep level; where, how and what to communicate to them. We leverage our curiosity, use data, creativity and insights in equal measure to make sure customer engagement is effective, meaningful and remains relevant.
Our agency’s purpose is grounded in enduring growth – for our people;
- To chase opportunities that light you up
- To build what makes your work better and easier
- To foster your growth and support your potential
And for our clients;
- To identify solutions for brands to flourish
- To create compelling work we are proud of