You are skilled at your craft.
You live and breathe design.
And you can spot the difference between Arial and Avenir.
Due to phenomenal growth, we are looking for a designer who knows their craft inside out, to create best in class design work across both digital, animated and printed materials.
We have an enviable international and local client list and the working environment is fun, social and engaging, with flexibility to work from home or in our warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
- Leading projects and mentoring junior team members, this role would be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and at the highest quality.
- Understand our client’s brand guidelines and create carefully crafted, beautiful designs within those parameters, and assist others to do so as well.
- You will be hands-on creating a range of outputs. From high level concepts to animated videos, websites, social media posts, infographics, keynote presentations, display banners, illustrations, logos/branding, emails, animations, printed materials and physical events.
- Strong graphic design fundamentals.
- Ability to think conceptually about your designs and ideate on campaigns.
- Has a good understanding of digital and social principles.
- You’ll be working with some of the most incredible brands within a large tight-knit design team. You will also collaborate with the wider creative, production and account service teams.
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years design experience in a creative agency or design studio with a relevant tertiary degree
- Experience managing or mentoring designers
- Strong creative, problem solving and organisational skills
- Positive, flexible, self motivated attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt on the fly
- Ability to generate key design concepts – taking jobs from concept to rollout, through to finished work with a high level of attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications including Illustrator, Aftereffects, Photoshop and InDesign. Familiarity with Keynote, Google Slides or Powerpoint. Sound experience in Sketch or Figma and digital design requirements.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please email your portfolio, resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
We exist to help our clients find, get, keep and grow customers. We do this by understanding our clients’ customers at a very deep level; where, how and what to communicate to them. We leverage our curiosity, use data, creativity and insights in equal measure to make sure customer engagement is effective, meaningful and remains relevant.
Our agency’s purpose is grounded in enduring growth – for our people;
- To chase opportunities that light you up
- To build what makes your work better and easier
- To foster your growth and support your potential
And for our clients;
- To identify solutions for brands to flourish
- To create compelling work we are proud of