Senior Business Director
Clemenger BBDO is looking for Senior Account Director.
As the Standout Senior Account Director, you are charged with creating an environment where clients are receptive to innovative and challenging ideas and where your agency teams are motivated and inspired to produce best in class creative work.
You take the lead of your team, your clients and carve out the direction strategically and creatively. You take responsibility for leading the team in achieving the direction. You are responsible for the financial management and profitability of your accounts, ongoing client satisfaction and team development.
- Be the driving force behind some of the most creative and strategically led campaigns.
- Day-to-day organisation of your accounts – responsibility of the management of work flow, internal administration and day to day financial management.
- Clients – you will be the day-to-day go-to person for client requests and as such will need to develop strong relationships with your clients working to understand and meet their expectations.
- End-to-end management of the creative and strategic development process – including taking the brief from clients, working with planners to develop creative briefs and strategic responses, helping brief creative teams, ensuring work is ready to present on time, and that presentation materials are developed as required and participating in the presentation of the work.
- Managing the production process – working with creative, production and account management teams to manage and own the production processes.
- Lead and manage a team in a proactive and motivating manner.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years advertising agency experience in account management with experience in relevant category.
- Strong integrated experience on a tier-one brand is highly desirable.
- A successful track record within creative agency.
- Excellent client-facing skills with the ability to forge strong and well established relationships.
- Proven experience and an understanding of what makes great work and the strategy that sits behind it.
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and delegate effectively.
- We want people who make things happen, people with a can-do attitude and people who can be loved by their clients.
How to Apply
About the Company
Our belief in Creativity is always the answer is all about responding brilliantly and profoundly to any problem as if it is a question.
We are all about creating ideas of value, through enduring, progressive and pioneering methods, for sustainable, disproportionate and extraordinary outcomes for the country’s most culturally significant brands in the image of humanity.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.