Paid Media Manager (6-months Contract)
The Zoo Republic has an exciting opportunity for a paid media and digital marketing activations expert to focus on customer acquisition and delivering sales revenue for our expanding portfolio of clients.
As our Paid Media Manager, you will work on an exciting variety of brands from B2B and B2C, enabling growth and ensuring marketing success by conceptualising, building and managing effective paid media strategies and campaigns with Google Ads and Facebook Ads. You’ll thrive in an environment where you grow client relationships and support digital marketing initiatives including SEO and email, building and leveraging our marketing tech stack.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS ROLE?
– An attractive salary package and a role with a huge variety of clients and campaigns
– Experience in one of Australia’s longest standing independent agencies
– Great company culture – fun & fast, diverse & supportive, creative & encouraging
– Mentorship from some of Sydney’s finest digital and creative experts
– Exposure to digital marketing channels such as SEO, organic social, email automation, marketing strategy, website development, creative campaigns and more
WHAT WILL BE MY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
– Lead the selection, implementation, optimisation and performance of paid media strategies with a focus on Google Ads and Facebook Ads, making sure we are delivering ROI and business value for our clients
– Oversees and manages paid digital marketing campaigns (including paid search, display and social advertising) across B2B and B2C.
– Be the primary digital voice with our clients by managing digital strategy and delivery, and building long-term relationships with our clients. This includes some account management for smaller clients.
– Deliver regular client reports with results, insights and targets.
– Mentors and supports the digital marketing team to deliver their best work.
– Develops strategic paid advertising proposals that include: goals, campaign strategies, recommended tactics, budgets, and timelines.
– Ultimately responsible for the performance of all paid campaigns.
– Update and report on financial performance and forecasting of digital retainers to Head of Digital and other senior leadership members.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR NEXT ZOOSTER?
– Got 5+ years of hands-on experience in a similar marketing agency role?
– Do you have a track record of delivering successful paid media campaigns across a range of verticals?
-Are you an expert in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Analytics and paid online advertising channels?
– Do you know your stuff when building and scaling acquisition channels online?
How to Apply
About the Company
The Zoo Republic is a small and fiercely independent agency that was founded 21 years ago on the idea that there’s a better way to treat people. We want to attract and work with the best of them. We’ve cleverly crafted a company culture and people strategy that attracts and retains outstanding talent and from the moment you step into the team, you’ll feel like a member of our family.