Media Account Director
But you’re also a People Person.
And a Forward Thinker.
And a Media Champion.
We’ve enjoyed phenomenal and exciting business growth over the past 18 months, and we’re looking for a talented individual who can work with us on an increasingly important area of our media business.
We plan and create integrated marketing campaigns across all channels of customer engagement and are looking for a Media Account Director with strong strategic media planning skills to join the team. This is your chance to make a difference and be part of an agency who’s redefining their media department with consumer and curiosity at its heart.
Being a people first culture, we offer flexibility, growth planning and leadership training along with an amazing wellbeing program of work, summer days off, and loads of learning opportunities and benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting into our Client Partner this role is to:
- Partner with senior clients to develop and manage strong relationships
- Provide leadership and specialist consulting to clients to help solve business problems and deliver successful communication campaigns
- Manage complex communication plans involving owned, earned, and paid strategies
- Lead the strategic media plan development in conjunction with our Planning and Trading Director and a great team of planners and buyers
- Mentor and develop an Account Executive as well as mentoring other junior team members, contributing to a supportive and collaborative team culture
- Financial management of client relationships, campaign delivery and resource management
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of strong media planning and buying experience in an agency environment
- Expert understanding of media fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong client facing communication and presentation skills essential
- The ability to identify growth opportunities to enhance both the agency and client’s business
- Team management/leadership capabilities
We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation and continuous improvement, and we always show tremendous pride in our work and every voice is heard.
It’s an incredible opportunity to contribute to the shape of our agency, work with a high performing team and put yourself and the agency on the map. All in a family friendly and collaborative working environment.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
We exist to help our clients find, get, keep and grow customers. We do this by understanding our clients’ customers at a very deep level; where, how and what to communicate to them. We leverage our curiosity, use data, creativity and insights in equal measure to make sure customer engagement is effective, meaningful and remains relevant.
Our agency’s purpose is grounded in enduring growth – for our people, and our clients.
For our people;
- To chase opportunities that light you up
- To build what makes your work better and easier
- To foster your growth and support your potential
For our clients;
- To identify solutions for brands to flourish
- To create compelling work we are proud of