Copywriter and Art Director
We have an opening for a junior to mid creative team (copywriter and art director) who don’t like cricket, they love it! You’ll be working with leading creatives to create award-winning campaigns for Cricket Australia and our other enviable clients like Tourism Australia, Dyson and Google.
We are a leading independent creative agency based in Redfern. Our working environment is fun, social and engaging, with the flexibility to work from home or in our warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
- You’ll enjoy a lot of talk about Cricket! Your understanding of what’s going on will be key to creating great creative ideas that intersect with culture.
- You will be hands-on creating a range of outputs across multiple integrated campaigns. From TV ads, to out-of-home, to websites, presentations, digital, logos/branding, merchandise and physical events.
- You will also collaborate with the wider creative, production and account service teams.
Skills & Experience
- 2-6 years experience in a creative agency or design studio with a relevant tertiary degree – AWARD School graduate highly desirable.
- A portfolio of strong conceptual creative ideas.
- You’ll have craft fundamentals in either writing or design/art direction. You’ll be taking jobs from concept to rollout, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong creative, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Positive, flexible and self motivated attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt on the fly.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please email your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Company
We exist to help our clients find, get, keep and grow customers. We do this by understanding our clients’ customers at a very deep level; where, how and what to
communicate to them. We leverage our curiosity, use data, creativity and insights in equal measure to make sure customer engagement is effective, meaningful and remains relevant.
Our agency’s purpose is grounded in enduring growth – for our people;
- To chase opportunities that light you up
- To build what makes your work better and easier
- To foster your growth and support your potential
And for our clients;
- To identify solutions for brands to flourish
- To create compelling work we are proud of