Digital Project Manager
Sydney-based Digital Project Managers, apply within:
Contract 4-days a week until the end of December. $400 per day.
The Zoo Republic is looking for a stellar Digital Project Manager who is an expert project manager. Our new Zooster will have an eye for detail and will enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment and get a kick out of hitting deadlines.
- Deliver digital projects including websites, microsites and projects with a technical or digital solution.
- Manage end-to-end websites and platforms including finance to resource management, scoping, design, build and testing.
- Create estimates, project schedules, scope of work documents, technical documents, resource plans and maintain technical documentation throughout the project.
- Ensure timely completion of the project and deliverables through all phases; be the escalation point for quality control issues and own the testing phase and final delivery.
- Reviewing initial campaign concepts to assess the feasibility of the technical implementation.
- Experience leading website and digital ecosystem initial UX phase and mapping user journey and requirements through workshop.
- Experience selling digital projects and helping with the correct scoping (approach to the project, steps and initial ballparks).
- Manage maintenance projects across our existing clients for their platforms – understand the requests and implement with the support of the creative team and developers, update the CMS yourself when possible.
- Working directly with our clients and managing external suppliers.
Got what it takes to be our next Zooster?
- Tertiary qualifications within digital, project management / IT
- Min 4+ years experience in digital/project management
- Experience with website CMS platforms
- Expertise working with developers and technical resources
How to Apply
Send your latest resume to email@example.com
About the Company
Why work at The Zoo?
The Zoo Republic is a small and fiercely independent agency that was founded 21 years ago on the idea that there’s a better way to treat people. We want to attract and work with the best of them. We’ve cleverly crafted a company culture and people strategy that attracts and retains outstanding talent and from the moment you step into the team, you’ll feel like a member of our family.