The Zoo Republic
Pyrmont, Sydney, NSW
Are you ready to build strong foundations in digital marketing and digital advertising? Our award-winning agency is looking to invest in a Digital Executive who is interested in working across all facets of digital marketing – including strategy, content, email automation and lead acquisition.
This role is incredibly diverse. You could be building an acquisition campaign one day, and working on content and SEO strategy the next. Our business partners range from internationally-renowned household products through to FMCG brands, financial services, and startups.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Manager, you’ll get:
– A blended role with plenty of exciting challenges and direction from top-tier digital, creative & strategic leads
– The opportunity to plan, implement and optimise deliverables for your client portfolio, liaising with them day-to-day and defining the strategy and scope with the Digital Manager
– The freedom to create solutions to client problems and grow your expertise across a range of platforms
– The opportunity to work with innovative technology solutions
– To be part of Australia’s oldest independent agency that’s growing quickly and works with a wide range of interesting business partners
– Be rewarded with training, development and responsibility
We will challenge and push you to create great results for our business partners. We will also make sure you have the best practice training and knowledge to make things happen.
This role is right for you if you’re a digital expert who’s passionate about digital marketing and customer service, and have experience managing and delivering digital activities across web and social. You are comfortable talking about content marketing, SEO, email and paid advertising, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Our work environment is dynamic, motivating and focused. There is an excellent opportunity for growth and development within the agency for the right candidate.
To make this rare position yours, you should:
- Posses a formal qualification in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Branding, Creative and/or Strategy
- Have at least 2 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Have knowledge in Google Analytics, Hubspot or similar Marketing Automation tools, WordPress, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Linkedin Business Manager
- Have experience with email marketing, SEO and/or SEM campaigns
- Have experience leveraging data for marketing, communications or business results
- Be the type of person who likes to muck in and help others
- Be driven for success and achieving results (show us, don’t tell us)
- Have killer attention to detail and understand good content marketing
- Be innovative, self-motivated and quick to learn
ADNEWS SMALL INDEPENDENT AGENCY OF THE YEAR 2019
Agency/Company Culture and Values
We’re a family connected by curiosity and powered by a set of beliefs and values that drive our purpose.
Our small and fiercely independent agency was founded 20 years ago on the idea that there’s a better way to treat people, ours and those we work with.
We believe human connection holds the keys to change.
We believe in saying it straight.
We believe there’s power in genuinely ‘giving a damn’.
How to Apply
Please get in contact today by sending through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.