Creative Traffic and Resource Coordinator
The Creative Services Traffic + Resource Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating workflow and resource allocation across the Creative and Production departments. Reporting to, and working closely with the Head of Operations, this is a pivotal role in the agency as the role is a gatekeeper of process and efficiency, so all teams are working collaboratively and effectively throughout both offices.
Howatson+Company is an advertising agency that’s committed to expressing creativity in all its forms to positively influence people and culture.
Put simply, we care fiercely. For the people who work here. For the brands we work on. And for the community we live in. That’s why we overinvest in training, generosity and pausing to recognise excellence and effort in our people.
Located in our Sydney office, our Operations team are responsible for ensuring that the agency is running efficiently and all costs spent are competitive and output is to the very highest standard.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Execute best practice planning and resourcing jobs using Harvest Forecast, allowing for real time visibility of resource capacity and project status.
- Monitor project timelines and deadlines, ensuring projects progress according to schedule and flagging any potential bottlenecks or delays.
- Act as a central point of contact for internal teams, providing updates on project statuses and resolving conflicts or issues that may arise.
- Partner with creative leads, with the support of the Head of Operations to manage the workflow of creative and design teams and facilitate briefing sessions, creative reviews, internal group reviews and approvals.
- Suggest improvements to our creative agency processes, in order to drive intersectional creativity and collaboration.
- Ensuring all briefs are approved by key stakeholders and ready in time for resource bookings for efficient flow of work.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments, and events for the Executive Creative Directors, managing their diaries effectively.
- Support the Executive Creative Directors with administrative tasks, including travel arrangements, expense management, and correspondence.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of agency-wide events, presentations, and client meetings.
- Collaborate with project managers, business managers, and creative teams to ensure a cohesive and streamlined workflow.
- Monitor and manage resource allocation, ensuring that teams are appropriately staffed and workloads are balanced.
You will need:
- Previous experience in traffic management, workflow management, or a related role within the advertising, marketing, or creative industries is highly desirable.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- You will need to be highly organised, a quick thinker who loves to problem solve.
- You lean into internal relationships.
- Responsible and accountable for your own and others work.
- Enjoy working collaborative with others
- Understand how to allocate work to teams as efficiently as possible.
- You will have a sense of urgency to your approach, giving all your stakeholders a sense of comfort to know Resourcing will be done effectively and seamlessly.
- Ensure all work, your own and your teams, is considered and delivered to a best-in-class standard.
- Be an open and clear communicator, managing the flow of information between departments, and up to senior executives.
- Excellent at juggling multiple tasks at any given time with a high attention to detail.
How to Apply
Howatson + Company are a fully integrated creative agency that believe in the power of influence.
We believe that the magic comes from the ‘+’.
The intersection of diverse people, culture and capabilities, that create solutions that drive business outcomes for our clients and leave the world a better place.
How do we do it?
We care fiercely about the people we work with, the brands we work on and the world we live in.
We have five key values:
Be a customer: Act without judgement or preconceptions to find the truth
Diversity creates breakthrough: Magic lives at the intersection of people, culture and capability.
We can only afford to be distinctive: No ‘house style’, we express creativity in all its forms.
Never walk alone: It’s everyone’s job to think, to craft, to support.
Values cost something: Talk is cheap, we act with valour regardless the cost