Account Manager (Media)
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Account Manager (Media).
We are looking for an Account Manager with solid digital media experience to join our team. This person will work across a key client for CHE Proximity, overseeing all digital/addressable activity. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fully integrated agency and collaborate with teams across creative, strategy, production, digital, data and tech.
An Account Manager that loves creativity and the opportunities new technologies provides. Change is something they thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting for them.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible. So they are the ones they love the most.
- Development and ownership of briefs, timelines and estimates for media campaigns, with a focus on digital/addressable channels (Programmatic, Paid Social and Paid Search).
- With the support of an Account Director, identify goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets for any given project, with a focus on media.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Inspiring the agency teams to do the best work of their lives
- Ensure agency processes are adhered to and recommendations for improvement are suggested.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An experienced Account Manager with 2+ years’ experience working in an integrated, digital or media agency environment.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in the media industry, with a focus on digital channels – Display, Video, Programmatic, Paid Social & Paid Search.
- A thorough understanding of digital planning/buying platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, DV360 etc.
- Experience delivering both digital and traditional investment media briefs (Print, TV & Radio).
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen.
- Strong strategic thinker who is solution orientated.
- Ability to manage up and down.
- Ability to immerse in client’s business to identify opportunities and build relationships.
How to Apply
About the Company
Who is CHE Proximity?
More than ever before the medium, the message and it’s sequencing are inseparable from each other.
Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.