Account Manager – Google
We’re a leading independent customer engagement agency based in Redfern. We are looking for a talented Account Manager or an Account Executive who is ready to take the next step and can join us to work on one of our leading global clients, Google.
We plan and create marketing campaigns across all channels of customer engagement and need an Account Manager with solid project management skills within the communications space as well as a strong relationship builder to join the team.
You’ll join a creative team of fearless, hard working account handlers, strategists, producers and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence. While we operate at a global level, we maintain a start up culture within an environment that is social, fun and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
Being a people first culture, we offer flexibility, growth planning and training along with an amazing wellbeing program of work, summer days off, and loads of learning opportunities and benefits.
The team have been voted as the top agency relationship with the Google client in the US. If you are an experienced Account Manager or Account Executive with a solid background in digital project management we’d love to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build relationships with your client and team and be responsible for project managing digital campaigns for our global Google client.
- Be responsible for keeping campaigns on track, ensuring they are delivered on time with a focus on effectiveness and profitability on a project by project basis.
- Be part of a high performing, award-winning account service team, reporting to a nurturing Account Director.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An experienced Account Manager with a minimum of 1-3 years’ industry experience, or an Account Executive who is hungry and ready to step up
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in project management with solid digital marketing experience and high attention to detail
- A great communicator, both written and oral
- Have a track record in developing strong relationships both internally and with clients.
- Relevant Bachelor degree and a love for learning and growing.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
We exist to help our clients find, get, keep and grow customers.
We do this by understanding our clients’ customers at a very deep level; where, how and what to
communicate to them. We leverage our curiosity, use data, creativity and insights in equal measure
to make sure customer engagement is effective, meaningful and remains relevant.
Our agency’s purpose is grounded in enduring growth – for our people, and our clients.
For our people;
- To chase opportunities that light you up
- To build what makes your work better and easier
- To foster your growth and support your potential
For our clients;
- To identify solutions for brands to flourish
- To create compelling work we are proud of