Account Manager – CRM
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Account Manager.
We’re looking for an experienced CRM Account Manager to manage the delivery of an industry-leading CRM programme. The ideal candidate will be a super-organised self-starter who is used to working as part of a bigger team. They will be comfortable jumping from print & operational tasks including stock management to running eDM campaigns as well as supporting other 1:1 channels & strategies including automations, online content & SMS.
This role would also work hand in hand with our Automation team to support content development & CX strategies that work harmoniously into the CRM strategy for a blue-chip client.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and deliver eDM campaigns
- Day to day running of a complete CRM programme, working alongside Studio & Mailhouse
- Work closely with client on sales forecasts to manage stock in hand
- Work with the client on delivering communication plan & strategies
- Work alongside wider account service team to understand upcoming campaigns & product launches and roll out changes across CRM programme
- Understand and continuously look to optimise customer & communication journeys
- Manage finances & client budgets
- Develop ongoing data & creative briefs across all CRM Channels
- 2-3 years agency / CRM experience
- Strong client management skills
- Problem solver and ability to think beyond the presented remit
- Solid team player and a good communicator
- Ability to work cross-department and enjoy collaborative work to focus on a single goal
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build solid relationships – both internally within the agency and with the client
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone
- Previous CRM experience managing blue-chip/auto accounts with a focus on eCRM & direct marketing
- Understanding eDM strategy & delivery
- Experience with Marketing Cloud / Email Marketing ideal
How to Apply
About the Company
Clemenger Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
At Clemenger Group we employ flexible work practices where appropriate, support charities including Peter MacCallum, and undertake a range of environmental initiatives across our businesses.