CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you are the heart of your team, the boss of the day-to-day. You know the business inside-out and you know how to make the agency work. Your love of creativity combined with the opportunities new technologies provide keeps you motivated. Change is something you thrive on and moving fast keeps it interesting.
No task is too big, actually the bigger the task the bigger the challenge. And there is nothing better than delivering what others thought was not possible.
- Management of campaign activity from initial client brief to completion.
- Work closely with client and media to deliver against communication plans and strategies.
- Development and ownership of task and production briefs.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- In collaboration with AD, help write creative briefs that leverage insights and contain inspiring propositions.
- Management of project budgets, utilising budget trackers and completing reconciliations when necessary.
- Adhere to agency processes (creative, broadcast, print, digital) and suggest recommendations for improvements.
- Proactively manage the relationship between the agency and external suppliers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience as an agency Account Manager.
- Proven experience running end-to-end campaigns and managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Builds and maintains strong client and agency relationships.
- Forward-thinking, anticipating client and agency needs.
- Brings a positive attitude and optimistic outlook to all projects.
- Collaborative team player but can also work independently.
- Ability to work cross-department and enjoy collaborative work to focus on a single goal.
- High-level attention to detail.
- Highly developed listening and communication skills.
- Ability to persuade and inspire agency resources and clients.
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused.
Other things that would make you kick arse in this role…
- Through-the-line experience is advantageous.
- Experience on a premium or automotive brand a nice to have
Consummate all-rounder with a willingness to learn.
- Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure.
- Loves working with people and gets on with anyone.
- Ambitious to grow into managing a team.
- Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before.
- Challenges the status quo in everything they do.
How to Apply
About the Company
Who is CHE Proximity?
Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some Recent Highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers:
- AFR Most Innovative Companies 2020: #1 Media & Marketing Company
- AFR Most Innovative Companies: Best Marketing Innovation 2017 – 2020
- Mumbrella 2020: Full Service Agency of the Year
- WARC 2020: #3 Most Effective Agency in the World
- Contagious Pioneers: Top 10 Best and Bravest Agencies on the Planet 2018 2020
- B&T 2019: VIC & Direct Response/Performance Agency of the Year
- London International Awards 2019: APAC Agency of the Year
- Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
- WARC: Most Effective Australian Agency 2014 2020