Allow us to introduce ourselves
We’re Apparent, a full-service, independent agency made up of 140 thinkers, creators and solution-makers doing what we do best. One thing you should know about us: we’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit, and we know the work worth doing doesn’t fit into neat, tidy boxes. And neither should you, for that matter.
Our warehouse space in Redfern is here for you to gather, make stuff you’re proud of and grow your strengths (even if they have nothing to do with your job description).
We punch well above our weight, with some of the biggest clients in the world on our roster, from tech giants like Google and IBM, to local icons like Tourism Australia and Cricket Australia.
Our approach? We call it the red thread. In other words, it’s the thing that connects everything we do, from the customer, through to the client and brand. On any given day you can expect to cross paths with someone in strategy, brand, creative, content production, social media, UX/UI, technology and media planning and buying. Oh and dogs, too. You’ll definitely cross paths with adorable dogs.
A few things you’ll like about working here:
• A flexible and hybrid working policy
• Generous parental leave and summer days off
• Heaps of growth and training opportunities
• 24/7 access to our employee assistance program for you and your family
As an experienced agency Account Manager, or an Account Executive ready to step up, you are a creative thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a client’s business. You have experience working with agency teams, and understand what it takes to deliver campaigns that not only surpasses client goals, but improves the lives of customers.
You’re a great communicator, a gun relationship builder and your clients’ biggest supporter – you work closely with your team, creatives, traffic and production and are the superglue that holds them together. You remain calm when working at speed, not skipping a beat on the details.
There are loads of opportunities for growth down track with this newly created role, we also offer great work life balance.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and your team
- Manage and assist on creative digital projects including social assets, video, promo assets for events, email and digital campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; liaising with creative teams, traffic and production
- Ensure projects are being delivered to the highest standard, on time and on budget
- Report to an Account Director who leads high profile clients and is a dream to work for
You will need:
- 12+ months experience as an Account Manager in a digital or creative agency who has worked with a variety of clients, delivering creative campaigns, social assets, events and digital components.
- Ideally, a keen interest in AI and/or B2B Tech.
- To be a natural when collaborating with internal teams to ensure seamless delivery of work.
- A strong understanding of how to manage and assist on projects ensuring they are on track and on budget
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to quickly establish rapport and trust with clients and collaborate with team members.
- Outstanding attention to detail, loads of initiative and an curious mindset
How to Apply
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
Mumbrella Full Service Agency of the Year Finalist 2022
Mumbrella Independent Agency of the Year Finalist 2022
Mumbrella Specialist Agency of the Year Finalist 2022
We exist to help our clients find, get, keep and grow customers. We do this by understanding our clients’ customers at a very deep level; where, how and what to communicate to them. We leverage our curiosity, use data, creativity and insights in equal measure to make sure customer engagement is effective, meaningful and remains relevant.
Our agency’s purpose is grounded in enduring growth – for our people;
To chase opportunities that light you up
To build what makes your work better and easier
To foster your growth and support your potential
And for our clients;
To identify solutions for brands to flourish
To create compelling work we are proud of.