As an Account Director, you will work with a talented group of other Account specialists to bring great ideas to life and deliver award-winning campaigns.
- Deliver a first-class service and develop important client relationships.
- Build and maintain client, internal and supplier relationships.
- Anticipate upcoming needs and hurdles and be proactive with clients’ requirements.
- Present agency work in a clear and engaging manner.
- Work closely with clients to craft and deliver their creative and digital vision.
- Deliver results and manage client deadlines.
- Establish Account Management procedures, presenting ideas to the rest of the team.
- Draw resources from, and liaise with, other teams and departments to deliver client projects.
- Secure client approval before progressing work with wider TG teams.
- Analyse and report on projects results to develop clear growth plans for each account.
- Prepare succinct creative briefs for other departments, and develop insightful and actionable memos, briefs and other documents for clients.
- Manage the tracking of financial information for client accounts, present reconciliation to clients, and lead rescoping and financial discussions with clients, with input from MD/Partner.
- Identify opportunities for new business, lead the pitching and scoping process, and ensure agency costs are aligned with client expectations.
- Proactively suggest and support the implementation of ways of improving agency financial performance.
- Oversee projects and ensure clients receive regular updates.
- Manage your workload and that of your direct reports across multiple accounts and deadlines.
- Work alongside the leadership team to streamline agency processes.
- Lead and participate in both internal team and client brainstorms.
- Take initiative and be able to solve problems quickly.
- Share knowledge about the marketing landscape, advertising strategy and trends in design/technology, and lead discussions with the wider team.
- Provide guidance to direct reports and more junior members of the Accounts team, and work with senior colleagues to develop your skills.
- Deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops.
- 6 years + experience working in account management at an advertising or media agency, most recently as an Account Director or a Senior Account Manager.
- Significant experience managing digital advertising campaigns or projects.
- Impressive client handling skills with the ability to consistently anticipate and strategically manage client requirements.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations and workshops for senior-level executives and management within client organisations.
- A broad understanding of brand campaigns, strategic thinking, commercial advertising, and digital advertising platforms.
- Strong experience in project planning and financial forecasting.
- Proven experience overseeing multiple projects across multiple clients.
- Strong project management skills and experience working on project management systems.
- Experience managing account specialists, working alongside creatives, media buyers and technology specialists, and making client decisions or recommendations.
- Enthusiasm and professionalism, with a strong interest in world issues, business and current affairs.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite to produce client documents with minimal MD/Partner input.
- Excellent written and oral communication and listening skills.
- An eye for quality and exceptional attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial, proactive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.
How to Apply
About the Company
Creative and Digital agency.
We set out to prove that digital could be done differently, as a creative agency that is digital to the core.
So we bring brilliant people together: professionals that know the rules, and when to challenge the status quo.
We unlock the opportunities others miss, and launch the daring stories that get the world talking.
We show that when you start with the right ingredients, quality can be delivered at speed.
It’s why clients trust us to do work that really works.